Preparing for Your Cleaning
What can I do in preparation for a professional floor cleaning?
- Please advise your Cleaning Specialist about any special requirements to follow while moving your furniture, such as weak legs, loose tops, etc.
- Please pin up any full length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches from the carpet.
- Remove all breakable items from furniture which you would like temporarily moved for cleaning.
- Any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc. that your can remove from the area to be cleaned will shorten the setup process and return the flooring to normal use sooner.
- Call attention to any spots or stains that may require special techniques and do your best to recall what caused the spot if possible.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- If possible please have an outside hose bib available for us to use if needed.
- A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. Also, for up to several days after cleaning you may notice elevated odor due to higher humidity levels. We do offer advanced optional levels of odor removal! Please ask your Cleaning Specialist for more information.